***Free Standard Shipping***
***Same day shipping Monday to Friday***
We are Authorised Distributors of OBDLink products in australia!
OBDLink SX is the perfect entry level scan tool designed for the do-it-yourself mechanic. Despite its modest price tag, it is packed with advanced features normally found in more expensive scan tools. Includes the latest OBDWiz diagnostic software. USB interface.
OBDLink SX will quickly and accurately diagnose engine problems and access performance parameters for all OBD-II compliant vehicles. Use the latest version of OBDwiz software on any Windows laptop, netbook, or PC and you have a sophisticated, easy-to-use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! OBDLink SX provides the same core functionality as the original OBDLink in a straightforward, plug-and-play package.
The latest version of the free, feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software included with the scan tool allows you to:
- Turn off the check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information.
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific).
- Access freeze frame information.
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL and ScanMaster, offers a myriad of additional features including Dynometer, multi-language support, and data manipulation tools . ScanXL’s Enhanced Diagnostics Add-ons offer support for thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters, as well as ABS and other proprietary systems.
The firmware inside OBDLink SX is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features simply by downloading a free update.
- Plug-and-play design
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Compatible with more diagnostic software than any other scan tool
- Advanced commands to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with older ELM327-based scan tools.
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Improved automatic protocol detection - OBDLink SX connects with more vehicles than any other scan tool.
- Smart, keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a constant connection on all vehicles, even ISO and KWP.
- The large CAN memory buffer makes OBDLink SX the most stable scan tool available.
- Dimensions: 3.5" L x 1.75" W (89 mm x 45 mm)
OBDLink SX is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the United States, verify that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before purchasing this product (feel free and message us if you have questions). If you have any concerns, please remember that we offer a hassle-free full refund within 10 days of product delivery.
- OBDLink SX unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Download link and license key (includes latest most up-to-date OBDWiz diagnostics software)
This product comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||425801|
|Country//Region of Manufacture||United States|