With the FiTech Go EFI System Fuel Command Center installed with your EFI system you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available.
Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Fuel Command Center as an option. The Fuel Command Center can be used with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation. The FiTech Fuel Command Center kit includes 5-ft. of high quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI Throttle Body.
The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
Your stock carbureted fuel pump (or a TBI low pressure EFI pump) feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
• A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump.
• A submerged pump is quieter than an external pump.
• A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline.
• External inline pumps are designed to push fuel but do a poor job of sucking fuel. So if the EFI pump is not mounted lower than the tank it may suffer fuel starvation and premature failure.
• The Fuel Command Center eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
• This Fuel Command Center’s system is capable of delivering enough fuel for 800 HP.