FiTech MeanStreet 800HP 8 injector self-tuning EFI systems.
Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. Meanstreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology to get the most complete atomization available, bringing the user more power than ever. Using FiTech’s proprietary self-tuning techology, you can get your car on the road or track faster than ever, using just your gas pedal and the included handheld controller to make it all happen.
The MeanStreet fits any 4150 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
• Handheld controller with 8gb data log capabilities
• Annular discharge
• Windshield Mount for control
• 8 high flow 800hp injectors
• Built in fuel pressure regulator
• Internal MAP sensor
• Throttle position sensor
• Idle air control sensor
• Coolant temp sensor
• Wideband 02 sensor
• O2 bung kit
• -06AN fuel inlet fittings
• 1 fan control adjustable from controller
• AC kickup control kit
• All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
• Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
• Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
• Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.